Man pours urine over woman on train in Britain
By IANS - LONDON
15th August 2012 07:40 PM
British police are on the look out for a man who poured a bottle full of urine over a woman train passenger in a random attack.
She was sitting by an open carriage window when the man crept along the platform and tipped a bottle over her head, The Sun reported.
British Transport Police have released CCTV footage of a man they are hunting following the disgusting assault at Plumstead train station, south London on the morning of May 24.
Investigating officer PC Tracy Mesher said: "The unsuspecting victim had taken a seat beneath an open window of the 20.46 Plumstead to Greenwich service and was waiting for the train to depart.
"She felt a liquid run from her head down onto her clothes. The horrified woman recognised the smell to be urine. She realised that the liquid had come from a drinks bottle which had been placed through the window."
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- 95 per cent stolen goods not recovered in Kerala, says NCRB
- Karnataka MLAs were frugal in their poll spending
- Now talcum powder linked to ovarian cancer
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Learnt to embrace simplicity from SRK: Puvisha
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Flaws in Koodankulam plant
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- Congress to vote in Nitish government's favour today