British boy, 4, knifed in bed
By Indo Asian News Service - LONDON
21st January 2013 08:15 PM
A four-year-old boy in Britain has been stabbed to death in bed while sleeping alongside his identical twin.
He suffered knife wounds to his neck and body, The Sun reported Monday.
Neighbours said the partner of the poor boy's mother ran into the street around 4.40 a.m. Sunday, carrying the lifeless body and screaming: "Somebody, please help."
It proved too late as paramedics reached his house.
Policemen launched a huge manhunt and at 11.30 a.m. arrested a 32-year-old man hiding in a nearby railway tunnel. Detectives Sunday night continued to quiz the suspect, believed to have only recently moved to West Yorkshire's Keighley town.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Knowledge and faith
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online