China building blast toll reaches eight
By IANS - BEIJING
08th October 2012 09:07 PM
The toll in a blast inside a building in China rose to eight Monday after five more bodies were retrieved from the debris, Xinhua reported.
Saturday's explosion was triggered by detonators illegally manufactured and stored at a residential building in Baoding city of Hebei province. Thirty people were injured.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Lingerie mannequins face moral police wrath
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Super Kings hope to ride Mumbai's hit wave
- 6,000 ducks die of plague in Thrissur
- India, China focus on civil nuke cooperation
- IPL spot-fixing: Cops probing Bollywood, Tollywood links
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Rs 20 Lakhs seized from Ajit Chandila's cricket kit
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas