Former Principal of college files appeal
By Express News Service - MADURAI
16th November 2012 10:34 AM
The former Principal of American college filed an appeal in the Madurai Bench of Madras High Court against the order of a single judge which had set aside his appointment as Principal of the college.
M Dhavamani Christober, whose appointment as Principal of American College, Madurai was set aside on October 15th by the single Judge, in his appeal challenged the quashing of the proceedings dated October 28, 2011 of Madurai Kamaraj University, on the grounds that his appointment to the post was based on University Grants Commission (UGC) regulations 2000 and not on the UGC regulations, 2010.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals