19 IPS officers transferred
By S Jayaprakash - CHENNAI
03rd November 2012 10:06 AM
Nineteen IPS officers, including 3 SPs, were transferred in a major reshuffle in the State on Friday. According to a communication from the Home Department, the following transfers and postings were ordered with immediate effect: P Thamaraikannan was redesignated as Additional Commissioner of Police, L&O North Chennai from Additional Commissioner, Law and Order, Chennai.
K Shankar, JC, West Chennai, was transferred and posted as JC, North Chennai, vice N K Senthamarai Kannan. R S Nallasivam, JC, on return from MCTP course was posted as JC, Headquarters, Chennai vice K N Sathyamoorthy. K Shanmugavel, DIG, Villupuram, was transferred and posted as JC, West vice K Shankar. N K Senthamarai Kannan, JC - North, Chennai, was transferred and posted as DIG, Villupuram. R Thirugnanam, DIG, Kanchipuram, in charge of Anti-Land Grab Special Cell was transferred and posted as JC, South Chennai, vice K P Shanmuga Rajeshwaran who was posted as DIG, AR, Tiruchy.
K N Sathyamoorthy, JC, Headquarters, Chennai, was transferred and posted as DIG, Kanchipuram, in charge of Anti-Land Grab Special Cell vice R Thirugnanam. R Dhinakaran, DIG, Railways, was transferred and posted as JC, Traffic, South Chennai in the existing vacancy.
R Sivakumar, DC, T Nagar, was transferred and posted as DC, Central Crime Branch vice A Radhika. P Saravanan, DC, Triplicane was posted as DC, Mount vice A Saravanan who was transferred and posted as DC, Administration, Chennai. Thanjavur SP A K Giri was transferred and posted as DC, Triplicane vice P Saravanan. Dindigul SP T Jayachandran was transferred and posted as DC, Mylapore vice T K Pugalendi who was posted as Cuddalore SP vice P Pakalavan who was transferred and posted as DC, T Nagar. Chennai CCB-DC A Radhika was posted as Dindigul SP. TS Anbu, DC, Flower Bazaar was posted as Thanjavur SP vice A K Giri. Nirmal Kumar Joshi, DC, Traffic (North) was posted as DC, Flower Bazaar.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Western Ghat report has imperialist mindset: Ecologist
- Lot more to India-China ties than border stand-off: Experts
- Major industrial conglomerates making a beeline for Haryana
- Man kidnapped 23 years ago finds kin thanks to Google Maps
- Bangalore's techies start 'brand tattoos' craze
- Indian circuses struggle to adapt after court bans
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes
- Shift me from ‘Anda’ cell, pleads Sanjay Dutt
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Indefinite strike leaves city parched; mineral water bottles fly off shop shelves
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Sreesanth, 2 other players 'confess'; more players under scanner