Cytocon 2012 concludes
By Express News Service - BHUBANESWAR
07th December 2012 11:54 AM
The 42nd annual conference of Indian Academy of Cytologists (Cytocon 2012) was held at KIIT and KIMS here recently.
Inaugurated by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik, the annual conference saw participation of over 380 delegates from across the country and as many as 150 scientific papers were discussed on various aspects of early diagnosis of cancer.
The Chief Minister felicitated Prof Gouri Shankar Acharya for his contribution to the field of cytology.
Among others pro Vice Chancellor of DMIMS University, Nagpur, Dr Vedprakash Mishra, Association president Dr Rabi Mehrotra, secretary Dr MM Kamal, organising chairman Dr NC Parija and secretary Dr Niranjan Rout spoke.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Translation to go hi-tech; C-DAC to launch ‘Translator’
- Hurdles galore as UPA walks road to Ballot 2014
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- Western Ghats: Gadgil’s missive to Kasturirangan opens fresh debate
- Siddaramaiah has his way with team
- Key relationships
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- Kept on Congress fringe, says Mani Shankar Aiyer
- Hyderabad beat Kolkata, make semis; put RCB out