3 boys run over by goods train
By Express News Service - BALASORE
13th November 2012 09:48 AM
Three tribal boys, including two brothers, were run over by a goods train near Kuruda in Balasore district on Sunday evening. The mishap occurred while they were crossing the railway track.
The deceased have been identified as Mahesh Sing (9), Dinesh Singh (7), sons of Pakana Singh of Lakhabindha village and Ranjan Singh (7), son of Neera Singh of the same village.
GRP said the mishap took place between Nilagiri Road and Balasore stations when the children were returning home after playing near the railway track.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Lingerie mannequins face moral police wrath
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Super Kings hope to ride Mumbai's hit wave
- 6,000 ducks die of plague in Thrissur
- India, China focus on civil nuke cooperation
- IPL spot-fixing: Cops probing Bollywood, Tollywood links
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Rs 20 Lakhs seized from Ajit Chandila's cricket kit
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas