Labourer falls into tank, dies
By Express News Service - KOTTAYAM
18th August 2012 11:57 AM
A migrant labourer, who hails from Bihar, died when he fell into the water treatment plant of a latex factory at Kuruvamoozhy near Erumely on Friday.
Three other migrant workers got injured while attempting to rescue him.
The deceased was identified as Krishna, 23, and the injured are Vikki, 25, Ram Lagan, 22, and Guttu, 25, all hailing from Bihar.
The incident occurred at the fourth tank of the water treatment plant around 11 am on Friday.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Translation to go hi-tech; C-DAC to launch ‘Translator’
- Hurdles galore as UPA walks road to Ballot 2014
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- Western Ghats: Gadgil’s missive to Kasturirangan opens fresh debate
- Siddaramaiah has his way with team
- Key relationships
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- Jaya expresses grief over pontiff's death
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Hyderabad beat Kolkata, make semis; put RCB out