Delay in Implementing Pampa Action Plan flayed
By Express News Service - SABARIMALA
11th December 2012 12:31 PM
KPCC president Ramesh Chennithala has criticised both the LDF and UDF governments for the delay in the implementation of the Pampa Action Plan.
Talking to mediapersons at the Sannidhanam Devaswom Guest House on
Monday, Chennithala said that though the Central Government had sanctioned an amount of `19.50 crore for the implementation of the Pampa Action Plan, the delay in its implementation was an unpardonable mistake to the pilgrims and the lakhs of people living on both the sides of Pampa downstream.
He urged the Government to initiate steps for the speedy implementation of the Pampa Action Plan.
Chennithala said that fund for the implementation of the project would not be a problem since sponsors are ready to take up the projects. On Sabarimala Master Plan, Ramesh Chennithala said that the implementing authority should complete the project in a time-bound manner.
Earlier, Chennithala offered worship at the Lord Ayyappa temple.
- Japan support sought for Vision 2023
- Rahul aide to pick Nellore MP candidate
- Kerala: PSC guidelines put candidates in a fix
- Dead son's education loan: Bank seeks its pound of flesh
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Tata Motors unveils 8 upgraded models of passenger vehicles
- Flaws in Koodankulam plant
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Learnt to embrace simplicity from SRK: Puvisha