Communal forces hijacked UDF: NCP
By Express News Service - KOCHI
15th November 2012 12:14 PM
NCP state president T P Peethambaran said that the UDF has become a front of communities. Addressing a press conference here on Wednesday he alleged that communal forces have hijacked the UDF.
He ridiculed that Ramesh Chennithala should be made Deputy Chief Minister to maintain communal equilibrium in the Cabinet.
The Congress party has divided people on communal basis to cover up the failure in governance.
he chief Minister has admitted that the government could not complete the projects which were announced a year ago. `771 crore meant for the welfare of agriculture has been lapsed because of the lethargic attitude of the government.
Aimed at drawing people’s attention towards the problems in agriculture sector and failure in administration, NCP state committee will take out a ‘Karshaka Raksha Yatra’ from Kasargod to Thiruvananthapuram, Peethambaran said.
NCP all-India general secretary V Rajasekharan will inaugurate the rally in Kasargod on November 17. Peethambaran is the rally captain.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- Pakistan's Punjab government allocates millions for JuD centre
- Wedlock valid only if consummated: High Court
- Underworld has betting syndicates in vice-like grip
- NCRB report: 1,316 juveniles booked for rape last year
- New Mental Health Bill bans electric shocks, gives right to treatment
- Caste curses Dalit, tribal children to life of slavery beyond borders
- Tiruchendur temple ‘under grip’ of Tirusundarars
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Now pay less for roaming calls, texts
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Berthing facilities for naval ships
- Several cheating cases against Saritha S Nair
- Imran Khan damaged Pakistan cricket: Aamir Sohail
- Shalu Menon's mother files plaint
- 'Ankur Arora Murder Case' (Hindi)