CM to open TiEcon Kerala meet today
By Express News Service - KOCHI
25th October 2012 12:16 PM
Chief Minister Oommen Chandy will inaugurate TiEcon Kerala 2012, the entrepreneurs conference being organised by the Kerala chapter of the Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE), at the Le Meridien Convention Centre here on Thursday.
TiE Kerala president John K Paul will preside over the function while TiE Global chairman Asok Rao will deliver the keynote address.
The two-day conference will have more than 20 sessions, running concurrently in four venues.
The sessions will focus on entrepreneurship, services, manufacturing and mentoring. Around 100 speakers will interact with local entrepreneurs and industrialists at conference.
These include leading angel investors, venture capitalists, private equity investors and renowned mentors.
The inaugural session will be followed by a business session on ‘How to Convert Ideas to Successful Business.’ Accel Frontline founder and chairman and co-founder of HCL Arjun Malhotra will be the main speaker.
Founder and CEO of Bharatmatrimony.com J Murugavel and Scigenom founder and CEO Sam Santhosh will be other speakers.
There will be three lectures on entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chandy aborted Chennithala’s Cabinet berth: NSS