LIC agents convention on October 10
By Express News Service - ANGAMALY
08th October 2012 12:12 PM
The state committee of the Life Insurance Agents’ Federation of India will conduct a state-level special convention here on October 10. The convention, to be held at Vyapara Bhavan, will be inaugurated by K P Dhanapalan MP.
Federation state secretary V Satheesan said in a press conference that more than 300 agents from various branches in the state will participate in the convention.
Federation national secretary general N Gajapathi Rao, from Visakhapatnam, will be the chief guest.
Satheesan said that various issues, which have been so far lagging behind, will be discussed in the convention. The most important issue will be about withdrawal of the Central Government move to increase foreign investment in the insurance sector.
- Japan support sought for Vision 2023
- Rahul aide to pick Nellore MP candidate
- Kerala: PSC guidelines put candidates in a fix
- Dead son's education loan: Bank seeks its pound of flesh
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Tata Motors unveils 8 upgraded models of passenger vehicles
- Flaws in Koodankulam plant
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- 60 killed in Nigerian village attacks