3 officials under Lokayukta scanner
By Express News Service - BANGALORE
08th February 2013 09:32 AM
The Lokayukta police raided the houses and offices of three officials on Thursday against whom a case for disproportionate assets was registered.
The officials are assistant engineer of Public Works, Port and Inland Water Transport Department in Haveri Fakkiresha Hanumappa Thimmapur, Panchayat Secretary at Jala hobli in Bangalore North taluk S V Venkatarangan and Assistant Sub-Inspector of Siddapura police station, Bangalore K Rajanna.
The raids in Bangalore, Doddaballapur and Haveri unearthed many movable and immovable properties
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- Police summon CSK boss on spot-fixing
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Bride-to-be found with head smashed
- Top LeT militant killed in encounter
- CBSE kids in fix as colleges begin enrolling
- Gun-toting film financier held after 11-hour ‘hostage’ drama