KSRTC staff to meet Principal Secy
By Express News Service - BANGALORE
16th November 2012 10:39 AM
Two months after a strike by workers belonging to four road transport corporations in the state, P Ravi Kumar, Principal Secretary of the Transport Department, will meet the workers on Friday.
Announcing the scheduled meeting H V Ananthasubba Rao, general secretary of the KSRTC Staff and Workers Federation told reporters: “We have had serious discussions with the joint committee of the employees unions.
On Friday, our main agenda is going to be setting of date for the new wages to come into effect.
” Further, S Nagaraju, joint secretary of the federation said that there is no truth in statements made by the Centre of Indian Trade Unions (CITU) and Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh (BMS) about wage cuts.
“This has not happened since September and will not happen,” Nagaraju said.
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- CBSE results likely to be out in 4-5 days
- Sushma upset at Modi role, walks out of BJP meet
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- Bride-to-be found with head smashed
- 56,700 Indians face deportation from Saudi Arabia: Khurshid
- CBSE kids in fix as colleges begin enrolling
- Top LeT militant killed in encounter