Raibag MLA falls from balcony, hurt
By ENS - BELGAUM
14th November 2012 09:30 AM
Raibag BJP MLA Duryodhan
Aihole slipped and fell from the first floor at Raibag town on Tuesday morning.
Doctors treating the 48-year-old MLA told reporters that two lower ribs are broken and there is a hairline fracture.
The first-time legislator is out of danger and responding to treatment.
MLA’s son Arun Aihole told Express that his father was drying himself on the balcony after a bath, when he slipped and fell.
Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar, Dharwad MP Prahlad Joshi, Belgaum MP Suresh Angadi and Belgaum District Minister Umesh Katti met the MLA.
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Western Ghat report has imperialist mindset: Ecologist
- Lot more to India-China ties than border stand-off: Experts
- Major industrial conglomerates making a beeline for Haryana
- Man kidnapped 23 years ago finds kin thanks to Google Maps
- Bangalore's techies start 'brand tattoos' craze
- Indian circuses struggle to adapt after court bans
- Want hassle-free tatkal ticket? Personally visit special counters
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes
- Shift me from ‘Anda’ cell, pleads Sanjay Dutt
- Sreesanth, 2 other players 'confess'; more players under scanner
- Indefinite strike leaves city parched; mineral water bottles fly off shop shelves
- Tamil Brahmi script dating to 500 BC found near Erode
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look