Suspected H1N1 case in CMC
By Express News Service - TUMKUR
09th November 2012 09:38 AM
A woman pourakarmika attached to Tumkur City Municipal Council is suspected to be ailing from H1N1.
Manjamma has had symptoms of the disease for a week following which she was admitted to the district general hospital. The doctors referred her to a private hospital where she was kept in the ICU.
Her blood samples have been sent to a laboratory in Bangalore and it will be confirmed in a couple of days, said a doctor.
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- Sushma upset at Modi role, walks out of BJP meet
- Bride-to-be found with head smashed
- CBSE results likely to be out in 4-5 days
- 56,700 Indians face deportation from Saudi Arabia: Khurshid
- Police summon CSK boss on spot-fixing
- CBSE kids in fix as colleges begin enrolling