People won’t trust Naidu again: BJP
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD
13th September 2012 09:52 AM
People of the state will never trust TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu again because of the antipeople decisions taken by him when he was chief minister from 1995 to 2004, BJP state president G Kishan Reddy has said.
He made the above observation while addressing a gathering at the party office here on Wednesday when youth leader T Santosh Kumar from the Musheerabad Assembly constituency joined the BJP along with 300 supporters.
On TDP chief’s proposed Padayatra, Kishan Reddy said it was intended to hoodwink the people but people would not be carried away.
As for the Congress-led UPA, he said the ruling coalition at the Centre had damaged the country’s image with corruption which was exposed by international media.
Claiming people’s support to the BJP at all levels because of its value-based politics, he called upon the party cadre to build on people’s trust to put up a good performance in the 2014 elections.
Senior leader and former Union minister Bandaru Dattatreya and BJP national secretary K Laxman were among those present
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Lingerie mannequins face moral police wrath
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Super Kings hope to ride Mumbai's hit wave
- 6,000 ducks die of plague in Thrissur
- India, China focus on civil nuke cooperation
- IPL spot-fixing: Cops probing Bollywood, Tollywood links
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Rs 20 Lakhs seized from Ajit Chandila's cricket kit
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Indian university lecturer arrested in UAE