Look-out notice for PV's kin
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD
18th August 2012 09:34 AM
The city police issued a look-out notice on Friday against MV Prasada Rao, a close relative of former prime minister PV Narasimha Rao, in a cheating case.
Police said Prasada Rao introduced himself to a person, Reddy, as a c l o s e r e l a t i v e o f Narasimha Rao and promised him to get a petrol pump sanctioned.
After collecting more than `14 lakh from Reddy, Prasada, a resident of Himayatnagar here, has been absconding along with his family members since April.
The Musheerabad police filed a chargesheet and the court issued a non-bailable warrant against the accused.
Police issued a look-out notice and alerted the police of other districts to inform them about the movement of the mostwanted accused on phone numbers 040-27853581 or 9490616331
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- Police summon CSK boss on spot-fixing
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Bride-to-be found with head smashed
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Top LeT militant killed in encounter
- CBSE kids in fix as colleges begin enrolling