‘Government clearing hurdles to Jagan's bail’
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD
30th July 2012 12:18 PM
The Kiran Kumar Reddy government is clearing all the hurdles in the way of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy getting bail in the court as per a secret understanding reached by the Congress and the YSR Congress, the Telugu Desam has alleged.
TDP leader K Yerran Naidu said the government had failed to take action against the ministers who were responsible for the issuance of the 26 controversial GOs which benefited Jagan's companies. It was extending financial and legal assistance to ministers to fight their cases in the Supreme Court. The ministers would argue in the court the Gos had not been issued in quid pro co Gos. Such an argument in the court would bail Jagan out, he said.
"The chief minister, who had vehemently attacked Jagan Mohan Reddy on the corruption issue during the byelection campaigning, was not showing the same aggression,'' Yerran Naidu said.
- India's poor need more purchasing power, not doles
- Japan support sought for Vision 2023
- Rahul aide to pick Nellore MP candidate
- Kerala: PSC guidelines put candidates in a fix
- Dead son's education loan: Bank seeks its pound of flesh
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Tata Motors unveils 8 upgraded models of passenger vehicles
- Flaws in Koodankulam plant
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- 60 killed in Nigerian village attacks
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair