2 HC judges to be sworn in today
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD
29th June 2012 10:41 AM
Two advocates of the High Court Bar, MS Ramachandra Rao and C.Praveen Kumar Reddy, will be sworn in as new judges of the High Court on Friday.
Acting chief justice Pinaki Chandra Ghose will administer the oath to them at 10.15 am on the court premises. Ramachandra Rao was born on August 7, 1966.
He enrolled as an advocate in 1989. He obtained LL.M from the University Of Cambridge, Trinity Hall College, UK.
Praveen Kumar was born on February 26, 1961. He did B.Sc at Nizam College in the city and graduated in law from Osmania Univarsity. Enrolled as an advocate in 1986, Praveen Kumar is well versed in Criminal Law.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- 95 per cent stolen goods not recovered in Kerala, says NCRB
- Karnataka MLAs were frugal in their poll spending
- Now talcum powder linked to ovarian cancer
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Flaws in Koodankulam plant
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- Learnt to embrace simplicity from SRK: Puvisha
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Congress to vote in Nitish government's favour today