3-year-old sexually assaulted, killed
By Express News Service - KARIMNAGAR
23rd January 2013 09:57 AM
A 3-year-old girl was allegedly raped and killed by a 21-year-old youth near the Odela railway station under Pothkapalli police station limits here Tuesday.
According to police, Bore Rajesh, from Kothakommagudem village at Laxettipet mandal in Adilabad district, got down at the railway station from an inter-city express that was heading towards Secunderabad.
He then went in search of a liquor store. After consuming liquor, returned in an inebriated condition and saw the girl playing with the friends at the platform.
Luring her with chocolates, he took her to a cotton field nearby and sexually abused her. Later, he throttled the child to death.
Locals, who caught him trying to push her body into an agricultural well, beat him up before handing him over to the police.
The child’s mother was not at the village when the incident took place.
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Raids on six officials reveals huge stash
- Now, Delhi police go after eight Kings XI Punjab players
- Chennai Super Kings owner Gurunath Meiyappan arrested
- CBSE results likely to be out in 4-5 days
- Police get Gurunath, Srinivasan squirms
- Unswayed city backs CSK’s final ‘fix’ture
- Gurunath Meiyappan neither CSK owner nor Team Principal: India Cements