Jagan bail hearing on December 13
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD
07th December 2012 09:40 AM
The High Court on Thursday directed the CBI to file a counter-affidavit to the bail petition of Kadapa MP Jagan Mohan Reddy challenging the dismissal of his bail application by the special CBI court. Judge B Seshasayana Reddy of posted the matter for hearing to Dec. 13.
In his petition, Jagan Mohan Reddy sought bail under sections 437 and 439 of the Criminal Procedure Code and claimed he is entitled to bail because the CBI has completed its investigation and he has been in judicial remand for more than six months.
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Knowledge and faith
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Spot-fixing: CSK owner's relative under police scanner for Vindu connection
- IPL Eliminator: Brad Hodge helps Royals beat Sunrisers