TRS plans Palle Baata from December 5
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD
01st December 2012 10:27 AM
The Telangana Rashtra Samiti has decided to become aggressive and rekindle the Telangana movement to brighten its prospects in elections whenever they are held.
The TRS executive, which met at Telangana Bhavan here on Friday, approved a proposal for organising Palle Baata programmes for 40 days from December 5 by party leaders in their respective constituencies.
A major public meeting will be held in Nizamabad very soon on the scale of the one that was held at Suryapet in Nalgonda district recently.
Party president K Chandrasekhara Rao, who presided over the meeting, said the party leaders should establish with specific instances as to how TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu and YSR Congress supremo YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had come in the way of statehood for Telangana after it was announced on December 9, 2009.
But he was a little soft on the Congress as he wants to wait till December 9 for a Centre’s decision.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- India becomes Kenya's largest Asian trading partner
- Pakistan's Punjab government allocates millions for JuD centre
- Wedlock valid only if consummated: High Court
- Underworld has betting syndicates in vice-like grip
- NCRB report: 1,316 juveniles booked for rape last year
- New Mental Health Bill bans electric shocks, gives right to treatment
- Caste curses Dalit, tribal children to life of slavery beyond borders
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Now pay less for roaming calls, texts
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Several cheating cases against Saritha S Nair
- Berthing facilities for naval ships
- Imran Khan damaged Pakistan cricket: Aamir Sohail
- Shalu Menon's mother files plaint
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala