Ex-Maoist, 2 others held for murder
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD
29th November 2012 11:11 AM
The LB Nagar police on Wednesday arrested three persons, including a former woman Maoist, on charges of murder. Another accused is absconding. The cops also seized 32 grams of gold from the accused.
Police said, the trio - B Saidamma (39), a former Maoist but currently a tailor and resident of Meerpet, G Mallesh (22), a private employee and resident of Ibrahimpatnam and D Sanjeeva Reddy (28), a businessman from Samsthan Narayanpur - along with their friend D Srinivas Reddy who also resides in Nalgonda, murdered Indrajith Kaur (60) at her house in Balaji Nagar, Mansoorabad on Dec 28, 2010. The accused had posed as persons seeking to rent a house and when Kaur invited them inside, they had killed her.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- ‘Lack of anthropologists hits welfare policymaking’
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Key relationships
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes
- Bangalore crush Chennai in 8-over match, keep semi hopes alive