AP woman dies in US car mishap
By Express News Service - VIJAYAWADA:
21st November 2012 09:51 AM
A pall of gloom descended on Malleswaram village of Bantumilli mandal in Krishna district on Tuesday when residents came to know of the death of Gorla Lalitha Devi in a road accident in San Francisco in the US on Sunday.
Gorla Veeranjaneylu, Lalitha Devi’s husband, went into a coma after he sustained critical injuries in the incident.
According to sources, Veeranjaneylu, the only son of Venkateswara Rao and Nageswaramma, has been living in San Francisco for the past six years.
He and his wife were working as software employees.
When they were going to pick up their child from school on Sunday, their car met with an accident.
While Lalitha died on the spot, Veeranjaneyulu went into a coma.
Their relative Gorla Satyanrayana Murthy escaped unhurt in the accident.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- ‘Lack of anthropologists hits welfare policymaking’
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Key relationships
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Hope floats for Nokia
- Bangalore crush Chennai in 8-over match, keep semi hopes alive