TDP MLAs meet Vijayamma
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD:
19th November 2012 09:18 AM
The YSR Congress has decided to intensify its political attack on TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu in his home district of Chittoor by organising public meetings in each assembly constituency in the coming days.
TDP suspended MLAs N Amarnath Reddy (Palamaneru)and A Praveen Kumar Reddy (Tamballapally) met YSRCP honorary president YS Vijayalaxmi here on Sunday and discussed the prevailing political situation in the state, particularly in Chittoor district.
Both MLAs have decided to organise public meetings.
The YSRCP honorary president would address the two public meetings.
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Knowledge and faith
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Spot-fixing: CSK owner's relative under police scanner for Vindu connection
- IPL Eliminator: Brad Hodge helps Royals beat Sunrisers