Naidu completes 700 km of padayatra
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD:
16th November 2012 09:15 AM
Telugu Desam Party chief N Chandrababu Naidu has crossed a milestone in his Vastunna Meekosam padayatra by completing 700 km of distance when he reached Devarampally in Chevella mandal in Rangareddy district on Thursday.
Naidu, who began his padayatra on Oct 2 at Hindupur in Anantapur district, so far visited 278 villages in Anantapur, Kunrool, Mahabubnagar and Rangareddy districts.
TD Wants Inquiry Into Mulakats of Jagan
TDP senior leader Yanamala Ramakrishnudu has shot off a letter to the Director General (Prisons) demanding an inquiry into the sanctioning of mulakats to those reaching Chanchalguda prison for meeting YSR Congress president YS Jaganmohan Reddy.
Ramakrishnudu said “I request you to initiate measures for enforcing discipline in the management of jail.
” The TDP leader, quoting media reports, said that his observations in his earlier letters to him came true in the fact that there were irregularities in maintaining the records by the jail staff and there were specific instances of entries not being made in the registers when certain visitors met Jaganmohan Redddy and his the under trial prisoner friends.
- Japan support sought for Vision 2023
- Rahul aide to pick Nellore MP candidate
- Kerala: PSC guidelines put candidates in a fix
- Dead son's education loan: Bank seeks its pound of flesh
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Flaws in Koodankulam plant
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Learnt to embrace simplicity from SRK: Puvisha
- 60 killed in Nigerian village attacks