RTC to run 300 special buses
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD
12th November 2012 11:14 AM
The Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation(APSRTC) has been operating as many as 300 special buses to different destinations in the state from Hyderabad every day for last two days in view of Deepavali festival.
APSRTC executive director A Koteswara Rao said about 1 lakh passengers have been transported to their destinations from Hyderabad since Friday morning.
Special buses are operating to Kurnool, Ananthapur, Kadapa, Vijayawada, Guntur, Eluru, Ongole and Visakapatnam from Hyderabad.
The RTC is collecting 50 percent additional charge on the existing fare in special buses.
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- 'Data shows gambling rampant in India'
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Raids on six officials reveals huge stash
- Now, Delhi police go after eight Kings XI Punjab players
- Unswayed city backs CSK’s final ‘fix’ture
- Chennai Super Kings owner Gurunath Meiyappan arrested
- Experts push for blanket ban on tobacco promotion
- Police get Gurunath, Srinivasan squirms
- Dravid to retire from IPL?