BJP leaders meet Nagam
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD
06th November 2012 11:43 AM
As part of the continuing efforts to build a united Telangana movement, a delegation of the BJP’s state committee met Telangana Nagara Samithi chief and MLA Nagam Janardhan Reddy at his residence here on Monday and discussed the status of the movement.
BJP state president G Kishan Reddy, former Union minister B Dattatreya and Mahbubnagar MLA Yennam Srinivas Reddy were in the delegation. Speaking to reporters later, Janrdhan Reddy said that the Telangana movement should be intensified and the Congress and the Telugu Desam exposed. ``The Congress has betrayed the Telangana movement. Right from Indira Gandhi to Sonia Gandhi all the leaders of that party damaged the Telangana movement,’’ he said and declared that he would embark on Telangana Bhrosa Yatra from Hyderabad on November 23 and would tour all Telangana districts.
G Kishan Reddy said his party supported Janardhan Reddy’s Bharosa Yatra. He said that the BJP did not invite Nagam to join it but they did nevertheless have any objection to work with him and other political leaders who were actively taking part in the movement.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- ‘Lack of anthropologists hits welfare policymaking’
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Key relationships
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- Shift me from ‘Anda’ cell, pleads Sanjay Dutt
- Indefinite strike leaves city parched; mineral water bottles fly off shop shelves