Blanc tightlipped over France future after exit
By Associated Press - DONETSK
24th June 2012 11:58 AM
France coach Laurent Blanc remained tightlipped over his future after the team's 2-0 loss to Spain on Saturday in the European Championship quarterfinals.
Blanc's contract with the French Football Federation expires at the end of the month. He wanted a new contract before Euro 2012, but FFF President Noel Le Graet preferred to wait until after the tournament before making a decision.
"We're out of the competition and we're upset, so now is not the time to talk about staff and players," Blanc said. "We will analyze this Euro in the coming days. There will be some satisfaction and some disappointment, and you will find out what happens after."
Some English media recently linked Blanc to the vacant position at Premier League team Tottenham.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chandy aborted Chennithala’s Cabinet berth: NSS