Deshmukh's condition continues to remain stable
By PTI - CHENNAI
11th August 2012 09:49 PM
The condition of Union Science and Technology Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh, who is undergoing treatment for serious liver ailment at a hospital here, continues to be stable today, hospital sources said.
"He continues to be stable," sources at Global Hospitals where Deshmukh was admitted on Monday last, said.
Asked about a possible liver transplant, they said it was too early to say anything.
The 67-year-old former Maharashtra Chief Minister was brought here from Mumbai in an air ambulance in a critical condition. He continues to be in the ICU.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Super Kings hope to ride Mumbai's hit wave
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- CCTV must for BPUT exam centres
- Vindu Dara Singh nabbed for IPL scam links