Faridabad: Girl gangraped by friend, 8 others
By PTI - FARIDABAD
11th August 2012 10:31 AM
A Delhi-based girl was allegedly gang-raped by her acquaintance and around eight of his friends in Faridabad before being dumped near a highway, police said on Friday.
According to the girl's complaint, she was accosted by around eight to 10 youths, including a male friend on Thursday night, when she reached Ballabhgarh area after the friend asked her to come there.
The youths first raped her in a car and then in some fields in Jhadrontla village, before dumping her near Ballabhgadh bridge off a highway, the victim stated in her complaint.
The girl then called the police control room and lodged her complaint at the station, police said. A case has been lodged and one youth has already been arrested in this connection, they said, adding, search is on for the other accused.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- ‘Lack of anthropologists hits welfare policymaking’
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Key relationships
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Jaya expresses grief over pontiff's death
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Hope floats for Nokia