Somasekhar seeks special cell
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD
09th August 2012 10:32 AM
Gali Somasekhar Reddy, brother of mining baron Gali Janardhana Reddy filed a petition in the ACB court on Wednesday seeking special class prison facilities considering his ‘social status’.
According to a source, Somasekhar Reddy appealed to the court to provide him special facilities in the prison considering that he is an MLA.The judge posted the hearing on the petition to August 14.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- ‘Lack of anthropologists hits welfare policymaking’
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Key relationships
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Shift me from ‘Anda’ cell, pleads Sanjay Dutt
- Indefinite strike leaves city parched; mineral water bottles fly off shop shelves
- Sreesanth, 2 other players 'confess'; more players under scanner