Modi in company of Bollywood vamps in new posters
By PTI - RAJKOT
28th June 2012 10:08 PM
In the continuing poster war against Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, fresh posters have sprung up in parts of Rajkot town showing him in the company of Bollywood's wicked matriarchs and vamps.
"Modi is more dangerous than Shashikala and Lalita Pawar. Modi has got Keshubhai and Shankarsinh quarrelling, has divided society, is he a dangerous mother-in-law?" says the poster, which has a saree-clad Modi flanked by the devious ladies of Bollywood oldies. These posters have appeared on Race Course Ring Road, Tagore Road and near Mayor's residence.
Both Lalita Pawar and Shashikala had famously essayed the role of scheming matriarchs who created rift in the family.
Earlier anti-Modi and pro-Sanjay Joshi posters had appeared in several places in Gujarat and Delhi which were critical of Modi's style of functioning and prime ministerial ambition.
Joshi, an RSS hand and friend-turned-foe of Modi, was recently forced out of the BJP's national executive on the insistence of the Gujarat Chief Minister and he eventually quit the party.
- India's poor need more purchasing power, not doles
- 'Middle-class Indians hard hit by rupee's fall'
- Japan support sought for Vision 2023
- Rahul aide to pick Nellore MP candidate
- Kerala: PSC guidelines put candidates in a fix
- Dead son's education loan: Bank seeks its pound of flesh
- 'Kerala will lose 10 per cent of water resources by 2030'
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Tata Motors unveils 8 upgraded models of passenger vehicles
- Flaws in Koodankulam plant
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- 60 killed in Nigerian village attacks
- 10-year-old prodigy to enter Harvard University