Goa CM slams Rahul Gandhi
By IANS - PANAJI
23rd January 2013 08:47 PM
Being vice president of a party doesn't mean that a person becomes intelligent, Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar said Wednesday in a scathing attack on Congress leader Rahul Gandhi.
"Anyone promoted from a general secretary to vice president (of a party) does not become intelligent," Parrikar told reporters here.
"Limitations and the capacity of a person are visible in any position, even without power," he said.
Scion of the Gandhi family, Rahul Gandhi was appointed vice president of the ruling Congress party amidst much hype at the recently concluded Jaipur 'chintan shivir' (introspective meet) session of the All India Congress Committee (AICC).
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Knowledge and faith
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Spot-fixing: CSK owner's relative under police scanner for Vindu connection