Gang-rape case: One more detained from Aurangabad in Bihar
By PTI - NEW DELHI
19th December 2012 02:41 PM
One more person allegedly involved in the rape of a 23-year-old girl in a moving bus here has been detained from Bihar, police said today.
Akshay Thakur has been detained from Aurangabad in Bihar and is being brought to Delhi, sources said.
Police has already arrested four persons in connection with the Sunday incident which rocked the conscience of the country.
The 23-year-old para-medical student was raped and brutally assaulted by four men who also attacked her male friend and threw both of them out of the vehicle.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- Wedlock valid only if consummated: High Court
- Underworld has betting syndicates in vice-like grip
- NCRB report: 1,316 juveniles booked for rape last year
- New Mental Health Bill bans electric shocks, gives right to treatment
- Caste curses Dalit, tribal children to life of slavery beyond borders
- Tiruchendur temple ‘under grip’ of Tirusundarars
- ‘Papi hills’ going the sex tourism way?
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Now pay less for roaming calls, texts
- Berthing facilities for naval ships
- Several cheating cases against Saritha S Nair
- Shalu Menon's mother files plaint
- Imran Khan damaged Pakistan cricket: Aamir Sohail
- 'Ankur Arora Murder Case' (Hindi)