Price rise due to 'anti-people policies' of UPA: BJP
By PTI - LUCKNOW
21st November 2012 05:25 PM
Problems of price rise, corruption
and unemployment were on the rise due to "anti-people
policies" of the UPA government, BJP national general
secretary Ananth Kumar today alleged.
He told BJP workers sitting on dharna here that the party, which gives a slogan of 'Congress ka haath aam aadmi ke saath', brought massive price rise whenever it came to power at the Centre.
The BJP leader said Congress and its allies SP and BSP have become so insensitive that they are not listening to the common man.
He termed the Winter Session of Parliament starting
tomorrow as the last session of the government before the next
Lok Sabha elections.
Kumar claimed that no political party could stop BJP from forming the next government at the Centre.
BJP MP from Lucknow Lalji Tandon alleged that along with Congress, SP and BSP were equally responsible for the woes of the people.
State party president Laxmi Kant Bajpai said BJP would expose the "tacit understanding" of SP and BSP with Congress.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- ‘Lack of anthropologists hits welfare policymaking’
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Key relationships
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes
- Bangalore crush Chennai in 8-over match, keep semi hopes alive