Four juveniles flee from jail in Etawah
By PTI - ETAWAH
13th November 2012 05:02 PM
Four juveniles, including a member of
slain bandit Dadua's gang, have escaped from jail, a senior
officer said here today.
Ajay, Bheema, Man Singh and Lillu Patel escaped last night after breaking the iron railing of a window at juvenile home in Anand Nagar locality here, incharge superintendent Rajendra Singh said.
He said Lillu was member of slain bandit Dadua's gang and was about to be released on November 27. Dadua was wanted in connection with several criminal cases, including murder, extortion and kidnapping.
Singh said that an FIR has been lodged against the two jail guards -- Imuddin and Arvind Kumar -- in this connection and an inquiry was being conducted.
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- 'Data shows gambling rampant in India'
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks