Conquer bad vibes through Feng Shui
By S BS Surendran
19th August 2012 12:00 AM
Homes have subtle intangible energy caused by influences such as the inner spirit of the home. When this energy becomes negative, sick, and stagnant or stale, it brings in misfortunes, obstacles and problems. The negative chi creates obstacles that impede harmonious flow of energy.
Most often such situations create bad vibes which makes relationships go bad. It could be simple interaction at work and you are mistaken for no fault of yours and culminate into unpleasantness both at home and at work. This is indicative of existence of bad energy which has affected the relationship luck.
The bad energy from Feng Shui point of view could be due to many reasons but it is observed that most often it is due to the bad earth energy in the home which in turn could be due to simple passage of time or even positioning plants at the wrong sector of the home. Plants represent wood energy and when these are inadvertently placed in earth sectors like Southwest or Northeast, they deplete the earth energy. If quarrels are a common thing and husband and wives have arguments and quarrel over trivial things and no logical reasons, then we could narrow down on the bedroom area and a simple remedy is to place a décor in red and gold in the bedroom. The remedy could be a simple wall painting in red and gold or picture of lotuses Lotus signifies purity and love and fish in water is a gentle suggestion of yin water which will appease the quarrelsome affliction.
Keeping noise levels low in such sectors and avoiding placement of Television, music systems would help in reducing the ill effects of such afflictions.
The writer is Accredited Master Fengshui Consultant, Bioenergetician and Vaastu Practitioner Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org Web site: - http://www.fengshuiserver.com
Ph: - 91-80-25252456 or 25252109.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals