Bringing awareness to your conversations
By Swahilya Shambhavi
17th June 2012 12:31 AM
On a daily basis we converse with people. Right from the time of waking, you are forced to interact with people with words and gestures. Life can be a mess or become a divine order if you are able to bring in some awareness into those words.
If you live alone by yourself, then too you are conversing with people on chat, on phone, talking to neighbours and communicating to the world at large in many ways. I always say that I am never alone in whatever I do or say. I have a million disciples listening to me! You want to know who they are? You have them too — one million and more! They are the cells in your body! Each cell is a living entity and they are as important as a person, because they confer every day, have meetings, conferences, have their fights and patch up — all depending on the commands that you give them everyday.
What sort of commands do you give them? You wake up in the morning. Receive a phone call. You talk back in a grouchy and grumpy mood saying, “What the **** are you thinking you are saying?” Mike 1 to Control — Order despatched. The cells have received their first signal for the day. Your morning moods will be the subject for their first conference at daybreak. All the subsequent meetings they have will have the action-plan blueprint based on these words.
The results of this action plan will now go on to influence the events that happen in your life that day. The events in turn will bring forth your reactions. Your reactions are the next dose of commands that you give your own ready audience of a million cells, waiting eagerly to execute your command. Next you shout at another person on the road, “You go to h***.” Mike 1 to Control — second order received. Action plan blueprint is slightly modified and the cells begin to work.
Your getting angry once or twice and shouting may not apparently be such a serious issue after all, but it is the most important work for the cells in your body. They are with you for seven years of their lifetime. Science says we get new cells every seven years. Besides their other functions, they are an efficient storehouse of all memories related to what you speak, think and do. So bring some awareness on what you think, say or do for your million-strong audience. They are ever ready and waiting to discharge and do all that you wish to do or say.
If everything goes on well in life, you have yourself to thank. If things go haywire, then you have yourself to shoulder that responsibility. —Swahilya Shambhavi
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- Deadly year for encephalitis feared in India
- A mobile phone for Kerala CM, finally
- India becomes Kenya's largest Asian trading partner
- Pakistan's Punjab government allocates millions for JuD centre
- Wedlock valid only if consummated: High Court
- Underworld has betting syndicates in vice-like grip
- NCRB report: 1,316 juveniles booked for rape last year
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Now pay less for roaming calls, texts
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- 73 dead, over 71,000 stranded as rains batter Uttarakhand, UP
- Congress raking up secularism issue to hide its failures: BJP
- Wedlock valid only if consummated: HC
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15