Aadi on Mission Hat-trick?
By Express Features
23rd July 2012 03:44 PM
He is known as actor Sai Kumar’s son. However, lately actor Aadi's name has become synonymous with the film 'Lovely', which recently completed 100 days of successful running in theatres.
“My first film 'Prema Kavali' ran for 100 days and 'Lovely' also scored a ton. This feels great,” says an all-smiling Aadi, who hopes that his third film will also taste the same kind of success. Currently working on his third film 'Sukumarudu', Aadi shares that his character in the rom-com is that of an NRI. “I play an NRI boy, who learns about Indian values and traditions,” reveals the actor.
Ask him if he takes any tips for his films from his father, Sai Kumar, and he promptly replies, “No. My father doesn’t give me tips as such. However, he is very happy with the success of both my films and hopes that I get a hat-trick with my third film.”
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- CBSE results likely to be out in 4-5 days
- Sushma upset at Modi role, walks out of BJP meet
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- Bride-to-be found with head smashed
- 56,700 Indians face deportation from Saudi Arabia: Khurshid
- Police summon CSK boss on spot-fixing
- CBSE kids in fix as colleges begin enrolling