Drug overdose common way to die in showbiz: Siddharth
17th July 2012 03:26 PM
Southern actor Siddharth is devastated after hearing of the sudden death of Hollywood actor Sylvester Stallone's son Sage and says that it is sad to see the alarming effect of drug overdose in showbiz.
"Sylvester Stallone lost his 36-year-old son to a drug overdose...this is becoming an alarmingly common way for people in showbiz to die...RIP," Siddharth tweeted.
Sage was found dead in his Los Angeles home on Friday.
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Knowledge and faith
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Spot-fixing: CSK owner's relative under police scanner for Vindu connection
- IPL Eliminator: Brad Hodge helps Royals beat Sunrisers