I hardly know Bhanu, says producer Kalyan
By Express News Service
16th May 2012 07:32 AM
HYDERABAD: Under cloud for his alleged links with arrested gangster Bhanu Kiran, Telugu film producer C Kalyan has claimed that he ‘’hardly knows’’ Bhanu. ‘’I knew him through the making of the movie Rakta Charitra.
We have hardly met a few times. All the allegations against me are baseless,’’ he told reporters here on Tuesday.
Coming down heavily on his co-producer Natti Kumar who had alleged that Kalyan and Bhanu were involved in settling land disputes, Kalyan alleged that all the assets owned by Natti were illegal.
‘’Natti has been cheating Telugu film artistes and producers for a long time.
A CBI enquiry should be ordered to probe his deals,’’ he said.
Asked about the allegations made by Natti, Kalyan said that it was ‘’part of a big conspiracy.
’’ Kalyan wondered why Natti did not reveal facts to the bigwigs of the Telugu film industry if he (Kalyan) indeed had a close association with Bhanu.
‘’Natti said that he would provide evidence of my association with Bhanu within three days.
But now 10 days have passed.
Where is the evidence ?’’ he asked.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Knowledge and faith
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham