Telugu actor Bharath dies in accident near Tumkur
By PTI - BANGALORE
19th December 2012 05:27 PM
Telugu actor Bharath alias Yasho Sagar, whose debut film 'Ullasanga Utsahanga' was a blockbuster, died in a road accident near Tumkur in Karnataka in the wee hours today.
Besides Sagar, in his mid 20s, his assistant Vishvanath Reddy was also killed and another person injured when their car rammed into a bridge near Tumkur, about 100 km from here, District SP T R Suresh told PTI.
The condition of the injured, admitted to a Tumukr hospital, was critical, he said.
Sagar was on his way to Bangalore from Pune when the accident took place around 6.30 am, Suresh said. Reddy was driving the car.
A native of Bangalore, Sagar made his debut in Telegu film 'Ullasanga Utsahanga' which was a major hit in 2008.
Sagar's father B P Somu is a big time producer in Kannada films.
The young star had also acted in Kannada flick "Mr Premikudu" which was produced by his father.
He also did the lead in "Ayyo Pavam", Malayalam remake of "Ullasanga Utsahanga".
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Vindu Dara Singh nabbed for IPL scam links