Sunny Leone: 'Bigg Boss'? Not again!
31st July 2012 03:20 PM
It was her big ticket to Bollywood -- but Indo-Canadian porn star Sunny Leone says she would never go back to the 'Bigg Boss' house.
Sunny said, "I would never go back to the house again... it is insane, it is crazy. But what it did for me is it opened the doors, opened a new world - something that I had never imagined."
The actress is foraying into Bollywood with 'Jism 2', which was offered to her by Mahesh Bhatt while she was in the 'Big Boss' house.
"Bhatt saab came in the house and talked about doing a movie, this idea never crossed my mind. I thought I will exit the house and never come back to India... but complete opposite thing happened," she added.
Sunny says the reality shows in West are completely different from what we see in India.
"If you compare the reality shows here to there (US), here those who come on the show become very popular and achieve huge success. In America, if you do a reality show, they don't care. They don't identify people when they walk on streets, but here it does happen like that," explained the 31-year-old.
Releasing August 3, 'Jism 2' has been directed by Pooja Bhatt and Sunny will be seen romancing Arunoday Singh and Randeep Hooda in it.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Translation to go hi-tech; C-DAC to launch ‘Translator’
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- Key relationships
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- Jaya expresses grief over pontiff's death
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Shun hatred to live with peace