Jordin Sparks achieves Perfect 10 figure
23rd July 2012 03:57 PM
Singer Jordin Sparks has lost 50 pounds since she was crowned the season six winner of reality show "American Idol".
The 22-year-old singer admitted that she was motivated to lose weight when she began to get ill.
"I just wanted to be healthy. I knew I had a long road ahead of me. I was barely working out, and my diet was a mess," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Sparks as saying.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- Pakistan's Punjab government allocates millions for JuD centre
- Wedlock valid only if consummated: High Court
- Underworld has betting syndicates in vice-like grip
- NCRB report: 1,316 juveniles booked for rape last year
- New Mental Health Bill bans electric shocks, gives right to treatment
- Caste curses Dalit, tribal children to life of slavery beyond borders
- Tiruchendur temple ‘under grip’ of Tirusundarars
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Now pay less for roaming calls, texts
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Berthing facilities for naval ships
- Several cheating cases against Saritha S Nair
- Shalu Menon's mother files plaint
- Imran Khan damaged Pakistan cricket: Aamir Sohail
- 'Ankur Arora Murder Case' (Hindi)