Ozzy Osbourne's son diagnosed with multiple sclerosis
By Associated Press
18th June 2012 03:19 PM
New father Jack Osbourne is facing a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis.
The former reality star and son of Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne revealed his health crisis in an interview with People released on Sunday. He told the magazine he was angry and frustrated when he found out, and he's concerned about his family.
Osbourne and his fiancé Lisa Stelly had daughter Pearl in April.
Multiple sclerosis attacks the brain and spinal cord, and can cause somewhat mild problems or serious disability, such as paralysis.
Jack Osbourne gained fame as a teen when his heavy metal father and his mother allowed the family to be profiled in the MTV reality show "The Osbournes."
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Translation to go hi-tech; C-DAC to launch ‘Translator’
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- Key relationships
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- Jaya expresses grief over pontiff's death
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Shun hatred to live with peace