Genelia returns to small screen
09th May 2012 02:33 PM
Bollywood actress Genelia D'Souza, whose first brush with the small screen came with ‘Big Switch’ in 2009, is set for her TV comeback. She will play a mentor on UTV Stars' ‘The Chosen One’.
Genelia, who tied the knot with actor
Riteish Deshmukh in February, is already back in action. Last seen on the big screen in ‘Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya’ with her husband, Genelia is said to be an integral part of ‘The Chosen One’.
She will play mentor to youngsters on the show, according to a source.
Genelia had dropped hints to her fans about a new venture through Twitter.
"Shooting after three months, feels good, great team and a new venture, reveal details in a couple of days," the actress tweeted on Monday.
‘The Chosen One’ will give youngsters a chance to be an insider to Bollywood gossip, and to rub shoulders with the Who's Who of tinsel town. It is a hunt for a face, who will represent the channel. The show will be hosted by Shamoly Khera and Imam Siddique.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Translation to go hi-tech; C-DAC to launch ‘Translator’
- Hurdles galore as UPA walks road to Ballot 2014
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- Western Ghats: Gadgil’s missive to Kasturirangan opens fresh debate
- Siddaramaiah has his way with team
- Key relationships
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- Kept on Congress fringe, says Mani Shankar Aiyer
- Hyderabad beat Kolkata, make semis; put RCB out