Now, Ekta Kapoor in front of the camera
01st May 2012 02:22 PM
After becoming a successful producer, Ekta Kapoor faces the camera for the first time for her media school. The 36-year-old has shot an audio-visual film to promote her media school - Institute of Creative Excellence.
"I want to assist in grooming young aspirants from every part of the country and provide them with specialised and modern technical expertise. I see so many newcomers and most of them have no idea about the craft, I wish to hone their talent," she said in a statement.
"ICE will facilitate a stage where anybody with passion and determination can come, and start setting up the foundation to make their own dreams come true," Ekta said.
The institute provides industry related courses and aims to bridge the gap between demand and supply of professionals. It has trained over 700 students in the last two years.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- ‘Lack of anthropologists hits welfare policymaking’
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Western Ghat report has imperialist mindset: Ecologist
- Lot more to India-China ties than border stand-off: Experts
- Major industrial conglomerates making a beeline for Haryana
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes
- Shift me from ‘Anda’ cell, pleads Sanjay Dutt
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Indefinite strike leaves city parched; mineral water bottles fly off shop shelves
- Sreesanth, 2 other players 'confess'; more players under scanner
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs