Smita Singh returns to 'Hitler Didi'
By IANS - NEW DELHI
19th January 2013 01:41 PM
Actress Smita Singh, who opted out of "Hitler Didi" over differences with the producers, is back on the show.
"I am glad that I'm back on the show. It's unfortunate that I had left the show, to begin with. I prefer to let bygones be bygones," Smita said in a statement
Smita went public with her protest against the show's producer Ila Bedi's late clearance of her dues. She had even threatened Bedi about enlisting the support of the actors' union and taking action against her if her payment wasn't immediately made.
Bedi had expressed deep resentment over the public humiliation and the actress was shown the door. However, the differences have now been sorted and the actress is back on the show.
"I'd rather not get into what had gone wrong, what's important is that Ila and I have a cordial working relationship again," added Smita, who plays the role of Sunaina in the Zee TV show.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Lingerie mannequins face moral police wrath
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Super Kings hope to ride Mumbai's hit wave
- 6,000 ducks die of plague in Thrissur
- India, China focus on civil nuke cooperation
- IPL spot-fixing: Cops probing Bollywood, Tollywood links
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Rs 20 Lakhs seized from Ajit Chandila's cricket kit
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas